Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pandemic

Which joker on your staff gave Pandemic a 5-star rating?  Smiley Very Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Now Movie ratings are supposed to be related to the value given by the  Rotten Tomatoes website.  However the rating on that is only  46% so less than 3 stars.   May be like you suggest someone at Sky Cinema decided to rate the film highly.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Agreed... It's a pretty poor movie. I didn't bother watching it to the bitter end Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you SeeMore.  I shall grab a cup of tea and go for a little 4-star film known as The Force Awakens instead of continuing...

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you SeeMore.  I shall grab a cup of tea and go for a little 4-star film known as The Force Awakens instead of continuing...

Little film Smiley LOL  It was the biggest film of 2015 Smiley Very Happy There's also rogue one which is meant to be coming out in December this year. You can't beat Star Wars it's the best sci-fi ever Smiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6 wrote:

There's also rogue one which is meant to be coming out in December this year. You can't beat Star Wars it's the best sci-fi ever.

I'm with you on that one!  <forgets the prequels ever happened, but still sort-of likes them!>

Sadly, due to circumstances beyond my control, I didn't get to see TFA on the big screen.  I might get lucky and catch it on a special screening sometime though.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Now Movie ratings are supposed to be related to the value given by the  Rotten Tomatoes website.  However the rating on that is only  46% so less than 3 stars.   May be like you suggest someone at Sky Cinema decided to rate the film highly.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.