cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2017

Hello,

I have the full movie and entertainment package, but cannot find the live stream of the Oscars ceremony. Only a channel dedicated to oscar movies. can someone help me?

48 REPLIES 48
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

....Can I watch on the NowTV site on my mac laptop for example?

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand there's a new NOW TV player 'app' especially for Mac OS based computers. Which does not require a browser or Silverlight: -

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/now-tv-movies-tv-shows-sky-sports-no-contract/id512266300?mt=8

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

I've got live movies to work on my ipad now, but thanks for your advice. Like you, I'd prefer to watch on my big screen, so I'm going to see if I can watch via my amazon firestick or sony bluray. At least I've got the ipad as a back up. 

Thanks for your help. 

Ben

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: What devices can I use to watch NOW TV?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello.

I have the 14 day trial service for Sky cinema pass.

I wanna watch the Oscars ceremony live tonight. But I don't know how. It's the 1st time I'm using this service.

I can't find the tv channel where to watch the Oscars.

Can you help me please?

Thank you.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I wanna watch the Oscars ceremony live tonight. But I don't know how. It's the 1st time I'm using this service.

Hi @Anonymous User,

The first thing to do is establish which NOW TV playback device you want to use. And with this in mind, perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: What devices can I use to watch NOW TV?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've done that already.

I have a mac computer, and already installed the Now tv Player.

But I'm not able to watch a film, I tried already

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've done that already.

I have a mac computer, and already installed the Now tv Player.

But I'm not able to watch a film, I tried already

Why... What exactly is happening (or not as the case may be)?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

On 'Movies' under 'Live Movies' there's only an Oscar Nominations Special? Not the actual Oscars? 

Hi @Anonymous User,

The actual ceremony starts in around three hours time. On Monday morning at 01:30 hours...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Does anybody know how can I watch the ceremony now? I can't find it. I though I could watch it later... 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi. Does anybody know how can I watch the ceremony now? I can't find it. I though I could watch it later... 

Hi @Anonymous User You can watch the highlights show tonight at 8PM on the Sky Movies Oscar Channel. Thanks 🙂

Tony 

NOW TV