cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movie pass not working

Tried applying movie pass at beginning of month and it would not except it.Tried again at the end of the month and it does not recognise it.It's still in date.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again,

It's actually very easy to get the letters and numbers mixed up on these vouchers (we've all done it). This being the case, perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

If you still have no joy, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers and good luck

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

You should have seen some form of error message. What did it say?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we don't recognise that voucher

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again,

It's actually very easy to get the letters and numbers mixed up on these vouchers (we've all done it). This being the case, perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

If you still have no joy, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.

Cheers and good luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOT RECONISED       I GOT PASSES WITH NOT TV BOX FROM ARGOS NO EXPIRY DATE GOT THEM WHILE THEY WERE ON OFFER £20 EACH SO I GOT 3 .....2 MOVIE 4 MONTH PASSES AND 1 ENTERTAINMENT 6 MONTH PASS.....I HAVE TRYED BOTH MOVIE PASSES AND THEY BOTH SAY NOT RECONISED......

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them [Just remember to have your proof of purchase information to hand]...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  do you normally type in capitals?   I noticed that you missed out letters in words, so is your keyboard ok?

You need to type the code in Capitals.   If you look at @SeeMoreDigital's above post there are links to check the code.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Bought a Now Tv box with a 4 month movie pass at Argos on 13/08. Managed to get it working after a few of days by downloading a software update.  Trying to enable the pass with no luck. Get error message:

We don't recognise that voucher

Defintely using the right code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Bought a Now Tv box with a 4 month movie pass at Argos. wanted to use it for a later date.  Trying to enable the pass with no luck. Get error message:

Defintely using the right code.

Any suggestions to make this work?

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have the same problem. Bought a Now Tv box with a 4 month movie pass at Argos on 13/08. Managed to get it working after a few of days by downloading a software update.  Trying to enable the pass with no luck. Get error message:

@Anonymous User wrote:

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Contact nowtv live chat on the link page below, hopefully they will be able to activate your voucher code.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid