cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been charged even though I have cancelled my card details

Hi,

I always pay for now tv through passes, however once I wanted the sports so paid on card.  NOW TV then took 9.99 for movies the next month without asking.  I then contacted them via live chat and they refunded me and I paid with a pass.  They have just taken 9.99 again despite me asking them to remove the card details....

And where has the live chat gone?

Thanks Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  You can find chat by searching help for topic and following links.  However, I have a contact link in red in my signature which should enable you to chose between contact methods.  Select chat from those. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  You can find chat by searching help for topic and following links.  However, I have a contact link in red in my signature which should enable you to chose between contact methods.  Select chat from those. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks, all sorted now 🙂