cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Want to cancel my film and entertainment passes

I wish to canced my now tv account and seem to be struggling to do so. I am being charged 9.99 per month for the movie package but after logging into my account it states i dont have any passes to cancel. How do i resolve this?  I initially "won" a free 2 month trial with MacDonalds but the Now TV movie pass never worked on the devices that i downloaded it onto.  I don't want NOW TV.  I never used NOW TV and now i want to cancel NOW TV but i can't.  Please help and i look forward to receving a refund shortly.  Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sound like you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I've no idea what this could have been - and i haven't saved anything in my phone (which i save everything to) how could i check?

THanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The following help article gives you some advice on how to try and track down any other accounts you have.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

And if you are still at a loss after that, pop onto live chat, who after asking you some security questions should be able to find out what account the charges are coming from. To get to live chat, go to the following page and click the start live chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been having account issues.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I seem to be having trouble cancelling all my passes,i am clicking the cancel button i then get a 0ne second flash to confirm but can go no further please cancel or advise. Email me with confirmation soonest.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their own NOW TV account!

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements directly to them...

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the advice,it was very helpful,much appreciated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel my passes, followed the instructions but the page doesn't show my passes, tried going to the live chat page but it comes up error not authorised to access the page. No phone numbers to call not happy.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sounds like you're logging into an old Sky account or a NOW TV account that's not been fully set up.

You're account with the passes on will be under a different username and email.

Best thing to do is go to the NOW TV home page and click log in then under the login page you'll see a link for forgotten username and type in your email, it's worth trying this with different emails, the one you're logged in with now won't be the one with the passes on.

If you don't remember the password once you have the username just click the "forgotten password" link and enter that username.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team