cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelation of DIscounted Coupon Cinema Pass

I am trying to cancel my pass and the cancel button is not clickable.I want to cancel now please you are trying to charge my card and i am not accepting this, i  activated a 100% discounted coupon and i never used this service please cancel my pass or delete my account with my payment details so i can use my card without you guys trying to take money out of it.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  pop on to chat and they can proces the cancellation for you.  You can also ask them to remove the card details from your account.  Please note you will need to re add these if you chose to use Now again in future e.g. to watch a match on Sky Sports. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Having an active debit/credit card registered to your NOW TV account is a mandatory requirement of maintaining a NOW TV subscription. Even if you exclusively use voucher code passes!

If the 'cancel' button is greyed-out/non-clickable, this would suggest that the NOW TV accounts system is already in the process of trying to debit your card, which means you've left it too late to submit your voucher pass!

If you wish to contact a NOW TV representative about your issue, this can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button. 
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers