cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been billed twice every month and would like to sort this out Asap!!!

now tv have been taking two lots of payment for both movies and entertainment packages, both through my bank account and my iTunes account! I have called iTunes and they told me to reauest the error refund through your support team. I've paid £143.82 over and would like this to be refunded back to me asap please. I feel that not having a support call centre is very poor for such a service and would prefer to talk to someone, it's so very difficult for us all to resolve issues via txt writing! I hope you strive for better service in the very near future. Please reply as swiftly as you can, kind regards Kelly

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

You should however be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned to you but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed any content on the service(s) you subscribed to.

Anyway, given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

So, if you've bought a pass via itunes and also you bought a pass via NOW TV then you have set this up twice, given payment details once to now tv and once to itunes. I can have a look at your account but the account is your responsibility to mange and you also control the payments under "my account > my passes". We'd have no way of knowing you were also paying itunes until you've informed us, and you would of see this on your bank statement.

I'll send you an email once I've looked over the account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team