cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV 3

Hi,  I just signed up for the free trial.  In Ireland, have Apple TV 3, how can I watch NOW TV on it?  Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV isn't available in Ireland, this is why you can't find the app on your Apple TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is NOW TV app available on Apple TV? Just wanting to decclutter my entertainment boxes round my tv haha

Cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV 3 sorry!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if your box is set to a UK market you'll find the NOW TV app in the store. 

Although if you've used any other device with NOW TV on your TV you'll find the interface rather basic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cool thanks for the speedy reply, so even though Apple TV 4 is the first Apple TV to get an App Store and the Apple TV 3 doesn't I will still be able get Now TV on the last gen Apple TV 3? Sorry for so many questions it's just I want to purchase one this weekend!

Cheers

Justin
nickmorc
Expert 2

The Now Tv App is on the 3rd generation Apple Tv, so you are set to go, once you log in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's amazingly good to know! Thank you very much my friend for that info! Does that come preloaded then am guessing?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The NOW TV app should just be already on the Apple TV 3 homescreen when you set it up. You don't install apps on the Apple TV 3 as such, however the ATV3 does allow apps to be 'hidden' or 'visible' (so you can get rid of any you don't use to keep the homescreen tidy) so if you don't see the NOW TV app you'll be able to make it visible from Settings>Main Menu.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greatly appreciated, thank you