cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I watch NowTV on an Apple TV2 in Rep Ireland?

I'm finding conflicting info about using NowTV here in Rep Ireland.

I just signed up a 14 day free trial. I had to provide my credit card details (fair enough). All my info was accepted - there's even a drop down for Rep Ireland in the address field. So far. so good.

How do I watch NowTV on my Apple TV? I can't seem to find the Now TV app. I have the latest software installed. It says here on the NowTV website that the service is not available in Rep Ireland

Any help appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

You are not supposed to be able to watch it there. You will need to cancel and get all details removed to avoid risk of being charged.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. Why do they include the ability to set up an account with a Rep Ireland credit card & address?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV use Sky IDs for account details. These are available to Sky Ireland customers which is why the dropdown is shown. That said they really should be doing something during the process to stop/warn those in the Republic.

Legend 5
Legend 5

No idea but can guess. Someone in North could bank in South so have Republic credit card. Also you could have a second home somewhere like Portrush and watch it there or any where else in North.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.