cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App tripping out

So I select NOWTV on the new Apple 4 tonight, it starts to load then trips out to the main AppleTV home page, anyone else getting this?

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incidentally, mine did it last night before the ATV update was installed; and still did it afterwards. It therefore seems unrelated to the Apple update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thanks for letting us know. It seems like this might be a different issue, so I'll remove the link I posted above.

Can you confirm which version of Apple TV you're all using please? I'll raise this now.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ATV 4 Tom. - We can't catch a break!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to confirm - ATV 4 for me too. I also have an ATV 3 and there are no problems with Now TV on that (or at least there weren't last night when the ATV 4 problem started).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks All,

I've created separated messaging for that now, although I am hearing reports that it's fixed. Can you check for me?

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, all working again now. 👍🏼

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User. If anybody has any further issues, do let me know, but for now these issues are resolved.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All good here too 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky have now fixed this - i spent an hour on the phone to Apple who seemed to think it was the recent update...

however now unhappy as it doesn't recognise it as a 'device' despite the fact it is on the list and was added last week. presumably i cannot remove it and add again? if so really really poor...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sky have now fixed this - i spent an hour on the phone to Apple who seemed to think it was the recent update...

however now unhappy as it doesn't recognise it as a 'device' despite the fact it is on the list and was added last week. presumably i cannot remove it and add again? if so really really poor...

I had this problem yesterday. Just contact them through live chat and they should fix it for you.