cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App tripping out

So I select NOWTV on the new Apple 4 tonight, it starts to load then trips out to the main AppleTV home page, anyone else getting this?

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. Same here.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. Same!
Kind of glad it's not just me but what am I paying for!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me. Was fine yesterday but now I can't open the app. I tried removing it and reinstalling it but that didn't fix it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issues, they better get it fixed ASAP! Missed You, Me, and the Apocolypse tonight due to it.  Smiley Mad #getthissorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, same for me.

To make matters worse, only today did I delete one of our Now TV boxes from the registered devices, in order to install and sign in on the ATV4. 

I am still trying to convince the wife that our ATV2 needed upgrading to the ATV 4, then this happens!

i now can't revert back to the box, because I've made my one device change this month now. Not particularly happy. C'mom Sky, sort it out. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

So I select NOWTV on the new Apple 4 tonight, it starts to load then trips out to the main AppleTV home page, anyone else getting this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same 😞 could be the Apple update...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple update is my suspicion, as the Now TV app doesn't appear to have been updated and it was working yesterday.

Lucky I still have my old Apple TV or there would have been serious domestic disharmony this evening!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am relieved it's not just me.  It was working fine until this evening and stopped.  Every time I try to open it, it simply closes.  I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but it hasn't made any difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Happened before I updated the Apple TV. Updated and still not loading. What a mess