cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Login error when logging in on Android app (worked yesterday and still works on laptop)

The NowTV Android app no longer recognises my login details today. It worked yesterday and works when I login with the same username/password on my laptop. I reset my password through the app (which directed me to chrome), but when I try to login with the new password in the app I get a login error. I'm guessing that the app has updated as it removed my saved username/password.

The exact same username/password combination works on my laptop, but not on my Android smartphone (a Nexus 5 with the latest Android 5.1.1 software installed on it).

Anyone else had these issues or know what is going on so I can get around this?

71 REPLIES 71
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you on plusnet?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry you've experienced this issue.

Can you please let us know if you are now able to sign in or if this is still occurring?

Many thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing same problem. All good for months then updates to Android and ps4 and they do not accept username and password. Laptop works fine. Reset password just in case but made no difference.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am encountering the same problem (running Android 4.4.2) - updated app yesterday, was able to watch yesterday evening and this morning but it has now looged me out and can't log in again.  A big issue for us as this is the only way we can chromecast (and it's meant to be family movie night Smiley Sad )

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting. Sorry to ruin family movie night. Can you try again for us, trying clearing the cache. As the above 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

Started working the next day. Clearing cache and re installing app on the day it wasn't working didn't appear to have a direct effect.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting this  problem tonight. I'm guessing it's something to do with the app 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Are you getting this error on other devices? Can you try now for me. It should be resolved but if it isn't please let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team