cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgotten password of another account

So to make a long story short, my mother took out 2 month free movie trail (Chromecast). We have two device signed in and can access the account. But here is where the trouble starts, so to add a new device I need her password and she has forgotten it, shouldnt be a problem just do a password retrieval, and my mum I her infinate wisdom used a email address which she hasn't used for over 15 years and I'm pretty sure doesn't exist anymore. So we can't retrieve the password and after 1 1/2 hours of trying we still can't even get into the account on a pc. The devices we have access to are iPad app and Chromecast which while signed in can't make changes to the account also why I have to post this from my account, any help would be appreciated, much thanx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat should be able to help you out with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Soo any help guys???. Other than cancelling the direct debit from the bank after the promotion ends and getting my mum to set up a new account if she wants one, and letting the old one just sit there. But then woundnt she get loads of failed payment requests from you guys, that would look bad on a credit report
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat should be able to help you out with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay thanks, the cs agent sorted everything out for my mother. So thanx for a point in the right direction.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The solution to this was to speak to a customer service rep. I did this via pethead65 link provided and chose live chat.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I have entered my movies pass code on the account. How do i move it to what I thought was my only account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

There is no easy way to do this i'm afraid.

I will send you an email however as this is account related.

Thanks

Andy