cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manu40
Mentor

Signed up two days ago.

Is the website broken? Is there a way to speak to a representative? 

I signed up for broadband and calls a couple of days ago and thought id check on the progress of the installation. I now cant find any info regarding it and it asks me to sign up again. Great I think, but okay here goes...

The site now doesn't allow me to take up the offer of £22 per month instead asking for £35? I have no idea whats going on, annoyed that I'm going to have to wait longer and completely lost in terms of having a way to contact someone as there seems to be no option to do this. 

R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Manu40 

If you do a search on the forum there will be plenty of threads which you will find the number to call. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Manu40 

If you do a search on the forum there will be plenty of threads which you will find the number to call. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Manu40
Mentor

Thankyou! Yes I could google it too I suppose, I just get a headache wondering why its not an option when I click on "contact us". 

Very poor website @NOWTV...

Ill call them now, cheers again!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Manu40

Strange you can't find the original order on your account under the Broadband and Calls sections (assuming you haven't created two accounts one for TV for example and another for Broadband). 

NOW are currently investigating why the advertiesd Broadband prices on their website changes to £35 when certain customer adds it to their checkout basket.

Here's one thread example in the link below, plus a workaround that seems to work for a few but not all forum members who have come across it.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-and-Vouchers-Broadband/Different-prices/m-p/587335#M918

Edit - Might be best to phone the NOW Broadband Team using the telephone number in @gavs82008 post. 

Manu40
Mentor

Cheers to you both!

I phoned them, and the representative was really quite good. Very polite and sorted the situation within 10 minutes. She also waived the £5 joining fee due to my troubles which was a very nice gesture. 

So while the website id argue does need a little bit of work, (I'm pretty sure it all looked good before) I can confirm to anyone reading that the customer service by call at the singing up stage is as good as I've experienced anywhere. Very happy and will be up and running in a fortnight.

Cheers,
R