cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No account information and payments not taken

I've had broadband with NOW for about a year. No payments have been taken for the last two months but there is no information in my online account: the Membership section and Bills & Payments are completely empty, as if I've never had broadband with NOW. I can't see anything about any upcoming payments, recent payments, overdue payments or previous payments. I can see the card details and they're fine (not expired or out of date) but they're listed as being the payment method for "TV Membership" and I don't have a TV Membership, only broadband. I've received an email saying that I have 10 days to save my account - I tried to call the phone number but I'm not currently in the UK and ran out of phone credit very quickly, and can't afford to put on more credit to call again. I also don't remember my telephone password that the broadband team want, even if I could call again. I don't know what is going on and I don't know why I can't see anything online, or make any payments online. Please help!

1 REPLY 1
redchiz1
Champion 2

Sorry to see that things seem to have got messed up. As a customer based forum we can't really help here, get onto the support team directly by calling 0330 041 2518.