cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joined 8/2019 Then Lock down Came

Hi All,

In August 2019, NowTV did a special deal £199.00 for Sky Sports Pass. Because of the lock down in March we couldn't watch any live football.

However" We did manage to watch some games when the lock down was lifted.

Today , I have found out that my NowTV want to charge me £33.00 per month.

Is their anyway how I can contact the right people via a email address, because I was told that once I paid the £199.00 and after the term or contract NowTV wouldn't be taking any money from my account unless I renew a new contact

2 REPLIES 2
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Who told you?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User who told you that they wouldn't charge you any more? NowTV are very clear in all their offers that unless you cancel before the end of the offer period that your passes automatically renew at the higher price (bottom left of the attached image of last year's offer).

When you purchased the pass you would have received a confirmation email stating the same (you will have a search facility on your email client so enter 'NowTV' in the search box to find all communication from them).

If you no longer want NowTV and still haven't cancelled your active passes you should do so now or you'll continue to be charged.

You can contact NowTv via email customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

now_tv_sky_sports_.jpg