cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you have taken 2 payments out of my account

Hiya I have just had a look at my account and it shows nowtv have taken two payments out on my account on the same day.

Can you explain why? And let me know how you are going to correct this as you have made my bank account go overdrawn which I don't have authorisation for which means I will be charged an unauthorised over draft fee of £25.00

I would appreciate it if you could get back toe ASAP!
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear that 😞

I'll send you an email shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive had the same problem 2 payments and im still waiting for an email ????
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Absolutely rediculous NOT IMPRESSED! NOW TV was quick to take my money
twice but not quick enough to give it back 😠😠😠

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Please check your emails in regards to your account related query. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It dicko1944 user name ive had 2 payments taken from account sent 4 email not happy no reply
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We'll get this chased up for you and we'll try our very best to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Since feb 2014 we have used one device until we registered a new now tv box in Sept 2015.  We have checked out bank account and noticed that you have taken 2 payments per month since feb 2014.  We signed up for movies and entertainement at £6.99 as this was advertised at the time.  Can someone please contact us to discuss please?  Thank you

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We'll get this chased up for you and we'll try our very best to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's never been advertised as £6.99 for movies and entertainment. It's £6.99 for entertainment and £9.99 for movies. This would be why you've been charged "twice".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I have had 2 payment come out of my bank im the last week. not impressed can someone please contact me ASAP as its impossible to find a contact number to speak to anyone.

Thank you

Kirsty