cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unauthorised charges

Has anyone had unauthorised charges applied to their account?

I have had the nowtv box for approx 5 months with 3 months free.

the first 3 months everything was fine, I forgot to cancel my subscription which was my plan after the first 3 months, and took another month that I accept and was happy to pay for. I then found even after I had cancelled the subscription money was still being taken from my card and we were being given the entertainment pass that was not wanted. I was told to be safe put a parental pin on the payment method which I have done, however I have yet again been charged and been given the entertianment pass.

Has anyone else had this problem??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Go to the help link then to contact us, answer the two drop down questions then if needed scroll down the page and you will see links to Live Chat, Email and Forum.

If the Live Chat option is missing everyone is busy and you should try again in a few minutes.

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I recently got a new phone contract with Vodafone which includes 24 months Now TV free pass but I am still being charged. I have been charged in September and now October.

Can you pelase let me know why is that?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have emailed you directly

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought my now tv box from currys store and had a free trial.... after a couple of weeks the box did not allow access no matter how many times i changed my password it would not allow me to sign in although i could still sign in to this account i couldnt from the box. I contacted help and let them know and they were unable to get it working so i just stoped using it. Why was i just charged over 15 pounds this month if im not using the account and never got to finish my trial?? it needs to be cancelled and i need my money refunded back asap as since which i have gotten sky tv so no longer need the box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

You can cancel your passes via My Account page while using laptop or PC. From that page you can also see all the payments/purchases (My Account> Purchase History).

If they £15 charge does not showing there, you may need to contact you bank to get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team