cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

money taken from different bank account

I have a problem money has been taken from an account i have, that says its nowtv for 6.99 when my entertainment pass isnt even up untill 15/7     i would like to know how nowtv have taken money from this account and why im very angry about this and want a refund asap

14 REPLIES 14
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User do you have to log in each time you want to watch on your devices? Do you have a payment pin.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i dont log in everytime no i mainly use the tv to watch nowtv it very rare i use the computer

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User ok in that case your hubby could have watched a sports event. Double check what you have been charged for by going to my account view my bills.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thats the other problem its not appearing on my bills my passes are both valid this is strange

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User cancel the card and report it as a fraudulent transaction. If it is a different card to that which is used for here you will still be able to use this.