cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how on earth do you cancel this?

seems like an endless circle trying to cancel.

Can someone please cancel my subscription please

Thanks

65 REPLIES 65
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here people. This is so frustrating please please please help. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are going around in circles and struggling to cancel your passes, then your best option is to contact NowTV live chat.

To contact them click on the link below (live chat closes at Midnight and reopens at 8.00 am).

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same here people. This is so frustrating please please please help. 

Hi @Anonymous User,

The forum has changed quite a bit since this topic was started back in November 2014. And it's constantly being tweaked!

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive number of Help Centre articles), via email or via 'Live Chat'.

The 'Contact Us' button (which leads to the 'Live Chat' button) can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles. The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been in circles trying to cancel a vodafone bundle free trial.

I cannot delete my credit card.

Vodafone say they have cancelled their contract because NowTV is too agressive.

Now tv says "press the cancel button"

I say "there is no cancel button"

I am logged in I can see that I have a bundle that will renew.

I do not want to renew.

There is no cancel button.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are still under the Vodafone nowtv entertainment offer, then you need to contact the Vodafone Dept that deals with it.

You should be able to contact the dedicated Vodafone Dept who can cancel your Vodafone offer by either dailing 191 from your mobile phone or call 08080 034515.

The cancel pass button when going to My Account > My Passes on here will not show on your nowtv account until the Vodafone deal offer has expired (hence the reason to contact Vodafone direct from the number given above).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for responding but Vodafone told me that they couldn't cancel as they had cancelled their relationship with Now TV.

In the end, I started a chat and although the helpful person couldn't cancel my subscription, they could delete my credit card details (which I tred to do but couldn't)

I guess the message is don't take a free trial with a rapacious and dishonest company.