cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I bought a box and a football pass but can't finish account setup due to this issue. I now have a box with a light on I CANT use. Crap!!!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i bought a box and a pass ...been trying to put my card details in since 11am this morning......it's ridiculous.....can someone rellpy and help out with this issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just seen this 

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issues-with-Payments-10-09-2016/m-p/397619#M321

CAN YOU UPDATE AND TELL US HOW LONG THIS IS GOING TO TAKE

Anonymous User
Not applicable

YOUR LIVE CHAT IS A LOAD OF CRAP TOO...BEEN WAITING 3 HRS IN A CUE

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i give up then can't get a reply from anywere on here....tried everything....back to tesco with this now tv box...and will post a review online about how CRAP IT IS thanks for nothing now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been trying to open a Now TV account for the last hour but the system wont accept my card details. I've checked that they are correct and that the card type is correct but still it wont accept my card. I see that there have been problems with this earlier but the main statement is that this problem has been fixed. Not for me though.  Help anyone please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im not very happy been trying to validate my card details and its nit working been trying for weeks now. sort it out.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: What payment cards can I use? 

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have got the same issue right now, tried to add 3 different debit cards and it says 'we are unable to validate your card details' on every card I try.. could someone please tell me how I fix this please?
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User do any have funds? Also what type. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.