cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

duplicate payments taken

I took out free trial of entertainment and movies at same time as activating 6 month entertainment pass. I set an alert on my phone to remind me to cancel free pass. When alert sounded I went online, logged in and looked at my account. When I looked at My Passes it said that I had no passes activated and there was a screen where I could activate a free pass for movies or entertainment. As I have not watched any movies I assumed that I had somehow not activated the free passes originally and was just using my 6 month entertainment pass. I noticed today however that my bank account has been deducted £9.99 + £6.99 which I am obviously unhappy about. I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to find out how I get to speak to someone on the NowTv website - there is no Live Chat option showing up and no contact details at all for me to email someone to get this matter sorted. What should I do know??

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

Since the free trial is considered an introductory offer, I am not certain if the automated system would have allowed you to redeem a voucher code. On this occasion, I recommend attempting to enter the code again, and if it has been redeemed, it means that the offer was applied to your account. You can check My Passes, which will state in bold if a pre-paid offer is applied to the pass. 

If the offer has not been applied to your pass, and it cannot be redeemed, in addition to being charged the full amount for both passes, I would either click here to visit the NOW TV Help center, where the Live Chat is accessible, as well as email contact, or a NOW TV official will pick-up on this issue ASAP. For future reference, here's a guide on how to access the live chat, as it can be a little confusing sometimes;

1. Visit the link I included above, which navigates to the Help Centre.
  2. Select the category that best matches your query, or enter it in the search box.
  3. Select the most relevant Help article.

If the Help article doesn't answer your question, select Contact Us at the bottom of the page:

User-added image

You can then choose how you want to contact us:

User-added image

This should get you in contact with one of the team. In most cases, its likely that you didn't apply the pre-paid offer correctly, and the auto-renew service charged your payment method the full amount for both passes. 

Thanks!

Osculogic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that this happened. 

As @Anonymous User mentioned, it does sound that the voucher was not successfully redeemed. I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team