cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to change email address

I've only just activated my NowTV pass despite joining a few weeks ago and will be losing the email address I used to join before my free period is up. I've tried going through the motions of looking at My Account details to change it via my payment details, but there are no payment details and there is no way of contacting NowTV. Every time I click contact us I get taken to the Help screen where there is no option to contact.

This is getting very frustrating especially as there is no live telephone number. I am assuming the payment details are missing because I am in my free month but that doesnt help me right now 😞

Any advise most welcome, TIA 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

There's a help article on our help site, if you type "change email" it will give you the steps to do this. It'll also give you a contact us link as you do need to let us know when you change this  so we can make some changes on our end.

I believe you've manged to get in touch with Live Chat and I hope this has been done for you. If you need help still just reply to this post.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team