cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to recover forgotten email.

My cousin (who is quite computer illiterate) has adavertently logged herself out of her NowTV account.

She can't remember the email address/username/password for her account.

Without the email address (she never uses email, so she would have just set it up for this) she can't recover her username and password.

I've tried the live chat on her behalf just to ask for her email address if I give her details but they told me they can only deal with the account holder.

She emailed to the address given in the live chat (help@nowtv.com) using my email account.

She then received the response back that it's an unmonitored email address (what exactly is the point of it then??)

I tried to use the site to find an alternative email address but in order to use the email link  on site, she has to log in, but as she doesn't have her details, is unable to do so.

Please can anyone help out with this??

I've never come across such a ridiculous system!

Thanks in advance.

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry you'ev had a lot f issues with this. I will send you an e-mail shortly so keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

i need to cancel my account but cant remember the email i used. i have the bank information and cant figure out how to stop paying for it whilst i cant even access it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat should be able to help you with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpSmiley Happy

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I believe this has now been sorted for you but do let us know if you need any more help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having the same trouble. i entered the wronge email address and now i cant get into my other account that im paying for 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat will be able to look into this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem,

It would be great to have some help in recovering the forgotten email, username and password.

I will be able to confirm the bank details and would like to cancel my account as its in my boyfriends email and password but my bank account and he has forgotten it and we are now not together anymore leaving me with a bill which I don't want to pay. 

It has been a serious issue for weeks and I don't understand how it is so hard just to solve such a simple problem??

Thank you

Sophie

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you click on pethead's link just above your post and click the green contact us button at the bottom, you can speak to someone on live chat about this. 

As this is a public forum, don't post any details here. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am having the same problem,

It would be great to have some help in recovering the forgotten email, username and password.

I will be able to confirm the bank details and would like to cancel my account as its in my boyfriends email and password but my bank account and he has forgotten it and we are now not together anymore leaving me with a bill which I don't want to pay. 

It has been a serious issue for weeks and I don't understand how it is so hard just to solve such a simple problem??

Thank you

Sophie

@Anonymous User you can cancel your payments with your bank/card provider. Just explain to them the problem and they will cancel payments.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.