cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Transfering package

Enquiring to wherever I can transfer package from Movies to TV.

I signed up on Monday evening to watch a TV show, only to find that I couldn't, it was part of a different package. I was unaware there was more than one package avaliable. As I have purchased the wrong product I would like to redeem the value, though not as a refund but as a transfer to the TV show package.

I would also feedback that the homepage's main splash of 'sign up now' graphics should make it more clear it is only for one specific service. I think these splash graphics rotate between packages but not all of us wait around watching to see!

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Once you have signed up for a specific pass it's not possible to transfer it.  During the process you are reminded of which pass you're purchasing, be it entertainment, movie or sport. 

If you wish to sspeak to someone at NOW TV you can contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thanks, if I want to get a refund how do I do that? I already cancelled
the deal but that didn't work.

I know under the consumer rights act I'm still within my rights to get
what's deemed an appropriate refund. I've watched two films on it over the
past week.

Thanks for your help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  if you've actaully made use of the pass and watched 2 movies I very much doubt you would be entitled to a refund.