cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Pass Issue

I purchased a 24 hour sports pass via the PS4 app prior to the Barcelona/Madrid game.

I intended to watch the Leicester/Southampton game on Sunday on my iPhone while at work. 

I logged onto the NowTV app on my iPhone on Sunday morning and was directed to login on my PC  to accept terms and conditions, which i did.

Later in the day when I logged in on the iPhone to watch the game I received a message saying I didn't have any active passes, despite purchasing one the previous evening.

Do I have grounds for a refund on the pass I purchased?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you were directed to accept terms and conditions when you tried to login on the iPhone it sounds like you were trying to log in with the wrong username and password (maybe a different Sky ID that you've had in the past for Sky TV or broadband, or a NOW TV account that was never fully setup with payment details for example). 

Have a look at the My Account screens on your PS4 and iPhone to see if the usernames match.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you were directed to accept terms and conditions when you tried to login on the iPhone it sounds like you were trying to log in with the wrong username and password (maybe a different Sky ID that you've had in the past for Sky TV or broadband, or a NOW TV account that was never fully setup with payment details for example). 

Have a look at the My Account screens on your PS4 and iPhone to see if the usernames match.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That looks right.

Logged in with my email address on the iPhone and logged in with the username I had set up with the PS4. 

Thanks for the reply.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No worries, hopefully you'll be sorted for next time.