Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Snatch code

@charliechuck

If it is clearly marked on your snatch prize code that the 50 % off the month sports pass is valid until the 31st of December, then perhaps take a photo or screen shot of the date and send an email to NowTV on the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/win-now-tv-prizes-with-snatch 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

charliechuck
Mentor

Thanks for that, i will do, i offered to send the picture to the person i spoke to on  live chat but he just said to contact snatch which i have, just going around in circles ! 

Have attached snatch code image in case any helpful people from Now Tv are watching

EDIT: Couldnt see anywhere to attach image of code and dateproof date now tv code.jpg

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
OJHigh
Advocate

Snatch Now TV sports passes

I am currently using a half price code I received from snatch. In the terms and conditions it's say one per account. Will I be able to use another when this one runs out?

0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Legend

Re: Snatch Now TV sports passes

@OJHigh

Hi OJ

Read this, it may help:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/win-now-tv-prizes-with-snatch

UK Bob

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Snatch Now TV sports passes

@OJHigh wrote:
... In the terms and conditions it's say one per account. Will I be able to use another when this one runs out?

In short... No!

0 Thanks
charliechuck
Mentor

Just close thread please, its obvious no one from Now Tv are bothered to help out customers, will never use you again.

0 Thanks
JesseDrums97
Advocate

Re: Snatch redeem doesn't work

Tell me about it, I had about 5 of the movies/entertainment passes. Why on earth would I only be allowed 1 like it’s some sort of free trial? NowTV gives these things out for free with the boxes anyway, and what if a household has multiple boxes? Does that mean that the passes can’t be used, even though the customer has already paid? Absolutely pathetic.

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JesseDrums97 it means you can only use 1 of the snatch passes. It doesn't mean you can't pass them on to friends.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

0 Thanks
JesseDrums97
Advocate

Wrong, you can only use a specific type of pass once every six months. Meaning if you have a snatch pass and the last time you redeemed one was 6+ months ago, you’re all set to apply another. Bit silly considering they’re 2 month passes, but hey ho.

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JesseDrums97 well well if you want to disregard terms that is your look out. However, you won't have any redress when you have issues.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

0 Thanks