cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Movies Pass and Can't remove Credit Card Details

I registered a two month Movies pass on the 18th of December. I have recieved an email saying it runs out tomorrow, but when I log into my account, it says I have one month left. Will it still be valid until Feb 18th?

I would also like to have my credit card details removed, there is no option to remove them. Any site I use my card on, I don't tick the remember my details option, I don't feel comfortable not having the option to remove them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The information on your My Passes page will be the correct one http://account.nowtv.com/passes 

If the voucher you applied was for two months movies and you can see it as active in My Passes then even if you cancel your pass you will still get to watch the movies for the full 2 months.

You need to have a credit card on file for your account to be active, it's part of the terms of the service. however if you decide to cancel your pass and don't intend to use your account after your offer runs out in Feb then you can come back and ask the NOW TV team to remove your card details then.

Hope that's a satisfactory compromise.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The information on your My Passes page will be the correct one http://account.nowtv.com/passes 

If the voucher you applied was for two months movies and you can see it as active in My Passes then even if you cancel your pass you will still get to watch the movies for the full 2 months.

You need to have a credit card on file for your account to be active, it's part of the terms of the service. however if you decide to cancel your pass and don't intend to use your account after your offer runs out in Feb then you can come back and ask the NOW TV team to remove your card details then.

Hope that's a satisfactory compromise.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If I cancel my account, will I still be able to use the catch up services?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yep you can, although you'd need to leave your card details on file to keep your NOW TV account active.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you'll still be able to watch iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and Demand 5 if you have no active passes. However of you ask NOW TV to completely close your account, removing all your details then the box will stop working. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for the help, it's appreciated.