cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signup email typo

Hi,

Recently I signed up to the student deal for a £1.66 3 month trial, however I put an incorrect email address into the signup form. I just want to cancel the trial so I am not billed further.

Thanks in advance,

Ed.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be able to cancel the trial yourself by going to My Account on here and select Passes & Vouchers.

Then click on the cancel button on your trial pass and follow the step by step on screen instructions until you get the green thumbs up message on your screen that you have successfully cancelled a pass.

If you have more than one trial pass on your account, say for example an entertainment & cinema pass then you need to cancel them separately.

Would also recommend you take a screenshot of the thumbs up cancel confirmation message that shows on your browser screen.

Then, go back to the Passes & Vouchers section again and hopefully you will see a green cancelled message next to your trial pass.

Should you have any problems when going through the cancelling process, then contact live chat on the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps,

Unfortunately I dont have access to the typo account, as I dont know the exact typo I made. I was wondering if I could cancel through my bank or something?

Ed

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If that's the case contact live chat or drop them a message via the link on my previous post.