cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rippedoff

I have been on your site trying to contact someone for days ,
I am absolutely furious , to discover you have been taking money from my account that I had not authorised .
I want to make a complaint ,
And my money refunded .
30 REPLIES 30
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

If you start a pass with us and no longer want to be charged you must cancel the pass - as explained on sign up and in the terms and conditions you agreed to pay on your renewal date. We wouldn't be able to charge you with out prior agreement. 

I'll take a look at your account and send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also been charged twice, once on the 21/01/2016 and again on the 29/01/2016 even though I have two free passes. I had to reaffirm my credit card details, and had a voucher code for two months movie pass. I bought three months entertainment pass. I tried calling but was hung up. I want to stop my credit card payments I will renew it when my vouchers run out. So far I have paid 19.98 for a month I want a refund.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I tried calling but was hung up.

There is no phone line for NOW TV, so whoever you called would have been the wrong number.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'm very sorry to hear that. As @Anonymous User mentioned, we don't have phone line support so not sure who you contacted.

I'll get this looked into for you and since this is an account related, I'll email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also the contact system socks big time and needs improving. Sky's I'd annoying but at least I can contact them. Your advice on how to contact you is very frustrating, it should be readily available in the menu.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The email you replied with is Not good enough, I have responded back on the Facebook page because I can't seem to respond back via your email .
I did not order an entertainment pass that you have also been charging for. I have a support worker who is writing back via here as I've explained to now TV on Facebook I have a mental health disability. I am single mother of four struggling to make ends meet , there was no communication to make sure the free pass wanted to be continued, and for someone like myself that doesn't fully understand that you would automatically keep the pass going , it is not fair .
I have been paying for a service I didn't even know I had and did not want and on top of could not afford . Your customer service is shocking .
I've struggled to survive over Xmas and have had to borrow to get by , whilst you have been ripping me off for £16.99 every month . This will be taken further , as it is totally unacceptable, and you seem to have no sympathy to your unaware customers .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your reply.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Since this is an account related issue, I need to email you again. If you wish to reply to the email, simply select Reply (without changing any content in the original email).

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Feel same nowtv sucks and your service admin is awful, spent hours of my precious time trying to contact and resolve issues to no avail

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have shocking customer service also . They have been taking money from me and effectively my children , since June !
Absolute disgrace .