cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

I have just bought a Now TV after the stories in the press advising of the new box having an aerial input. Having received it, I see it is the old box despite it saying the box is available early July.

I want to return the box for a refund, but the help section has no info and lots of 404 errors.

How do I return the box for a refund. The T&Cs in the email I received with my order state:

How to cancel inside your cooling off period: If you change your mind and wish to cancel your purchase during your cooling off period, just visit the Help section of our site to let us know. You must give your name, NOW TV username (if you have one), e-mail address in order to cancel your order. If you cancel using the online cancellation form found on nowtv.com, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail.

Effects of cancellation: If you cancel during your cooling off period we will refund to you all payments received from you, including any delivery costs. 

Refunds: We will make any refund due to you (less any deductions due to us) without undue delay and not later than the earliest of 14 days from the date you notify us of your decision to cancel. We will make the refund using the same means of payment that you used when you placed your order, unless you have agreed otherwise. 

How to cancel outside of cooling off period: If you wish to cancel your purchase outside of the cooling off period (for example, you have purchased a Sky Movies Month Pass or Entertainment Month Pass and wish to stop your pass from automatically renewing) just visit the Help section of our site for full details of how to do this. See: http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV.

As you can see, the last link does not work!

Can anyone help as I only have the 14 days to return the box?

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Where did you buy the NOW TV 'black' Box from?

If it was directly from NOW TV via their web site, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your issue to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Sufficed to say, the NOW TV 'smart' Box has not been released yet. When it is there will be an official announcement on NOW TV's web site along with this forum 😉

Cheers