cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

I was a day late in cancelling the autorewal - can I get a refund? If not if I cancel now will I still be able to watch movies up until the the next due payment date or will I have to remember to cancel then?

Claire

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you cancel today it won't refund, but you would be able to carry on watching through February.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi there, I am a day late canceling my auto subscription. I haven't been used the account in weeks will I be able to get a refund? I had not relised that it had already charged me and canceled the pass. So i have been charged £9.99 and have no access to anything.

Hi @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because all the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

You should however be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned to you but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed any content on the service(s) you subscribed to.

That being said, given that this is an 'Bills and Payments' (ie: account) related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the £9.99 renewal cost has been taken out of my account without an email reminder. 

I have had no notification from now tv to advise renewal/payment was due which means I have not cancelled it in time. 

How do I get a refund of the £9.99? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

_im having same problem and want my money back as didnt sign up to a dd i signed up to a one off payment the i pay as i want it not constant payment every month can now tv accounts department or someone contact me please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Live Chat can help with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

What you signed up for is a rolling subscription, it's not a contract as a direct debit.

When you start a trial you are forewarned that it will auto renew unless you cancel it before the end, and this is also down to you as the account holder. You also agreed to understanding this when you accepted the terms and conditions.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team