cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

I was a day late in cancelling the autorewal - can I get a refund? If not if I cancel now will I still be able to watch movies up until the the next due payment date or will I have to remember to cancel then?

Claire

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you cancel today it won't refund, but you would be able to carry on watching through February.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a sports day pass, by mistakeI don't know how .! I hate sport and never watch it. What can I do ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you've been charged and that you hate sports. As this is an account related query I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I have mistakenly bought a Sports week pass, but do not need it. Can i get a refund please? Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I'll email you shortly in regards to this.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

please refund me. My free pass ended today. it got autorenewed.  i havent seen a single movie till date using your free service as I am unable to take out time for movies etc. 

please refund me the amount that you have charged me today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

Firstly go to My Account/My passes and make sure Movies pass has been cancelled

As account problems can't be handled in open forum you'll then need LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/14-day-free-trial-Movies-and-Entertainment and click Contact Us in blue box at bottom left of text

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this. I will need to look into your account and then send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

somebody has been on my account and brought a pass, how do i get a refund?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

somebody has been on my account and brought a pass, how do i get a refund?

Hi @Anonymous User,

If the pass has been used (by the somebody) I very much doubt you'll receive a refund. 

If you don't want the same thing to happen again, setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your knowledge/agreement!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi there, I am a day late canceling my auto subscription. I haven't been used the account in weeks will I be able to get a refund? I had not relised that it had already charged me and canceled the pass. So i have been charged £9.99 and have no access to anything. Please help

Jerrilyn