cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes won't load. Constantly buffering.

Hi. I'm wanting to cancel my subscription but when I click on 'Passes' it's just constantly buffering and won't load. I've tried signing out & back in, and leaving it ages but no luck. Any ideas as I can't seem to find any help in the forums?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Perhaps try using a different internet browser when you go to the NowTV home web page, and click on My Account > My Passes.

Both Firefox and Windows IE seem to work for me.

Might be worth a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps. Thanks for your reply. I'm using Firefox which has always worked fine before, but i'll give Chrome a try and see if it makes a difference....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Should have also mentioned, if you are still having the constant buffering when attempting to cancel your subscription passes, you can also contact Live Chat on the Link below.

They should be able to cancel your passes on your behalf.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/entertainment-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well it seems to work fine on Chrome. Thanks for the live chat link, I couldn't seem to find that anywhere when I looked for it!

Many thanks for your help Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Well done.Smiley Happy

You should get an email confirmation shortly, just keep it safe has a proof of record that you have cancelled.

Also, i tend to keep a screen shot of my passes when ever i either cancel or add vouchers to my account (i am a belt and braces man) and always keep receipt of records just in case something happens in the future.