cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free £7 Now TV 1-day Sky Sports pass this Thu 20 Jul (or maybe tomorrow)

Get your FREE Sky Sports Day Pass tomorrow!

Don't miss the first day of The Open with 24 hours of Sky Sports on us. Simply return to this page tomorrow to get your Pass.

You can get a free Now TV Sky Sports Day Pass (norm £6.99), which gives 24-hour access to the sports streaming service on any day in the next 12 months, which you can use straight away or wait for a big event – but you have to claim it on Thursday. Also note, it's one pass per person. 

How to get it

1. To get the pass, go via this special Now TV link*, which will be working from 00.01 until 23.59 on Thu 20 Jul. Once on the offer page, sign up or sign into your Now TV account if you have one. 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll save it for the first Celtic V Rangers game and watch the golf highlights on BBC as my internet is proving to be pretty crap this week. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'll save it for the first Celtic V Rangers game and watch the golf highlights on BBC as my internet is proving to be pretty crap this week. 

My plan is to start my existing day pass later today, watch the golf tomorrow and then get the free pass later on.  Will probably watch highlights of the rest of the Open and save my pass for a Super Sunday football when the wife and kids are out!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

F1 here I come! If I remember to claim one. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just got one of these

Tried to say just "got one" but too short for the forum.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well it's tomorrow and it isnt working. Available from 00.01 it says. It's 00.06 now

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The link is now active Smiley Happy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It won't let me have a free pass because I have a month Sports Pass already active.

Contrary to what was said earlier in this thread, it cannot be saved and applied later.  It *must* be applied on 20th July 2017.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just got mine and it's available for use whenever I start to watch, does not need to be today. Same as last year I recall.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User mine is sat waiting to be used. The problem you have is you cannot have a month pass and a day pass.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I activated mine but all I see is the 4 coloured circles spinning round.