cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free £7 Now TV 1-day Sky Sports pass this Thu 20 Jul (or maybe tomorrow)

Get your FREE Sky Sports Day Pass tomorrow!

Don't miss the first day of The Open with 24 hours of Sky Sports on us. Simply return to this page tomorrow to get your Pass.

You can get a free Now TV Sky Sports Day Pass (norm £6.99), which gives 24-hour access to the sports streaming service on any day in the next 12 months, which you can use straight away or wait for a big event – but you have to claim it on Thursday. Also note, it's one pass per person. 

How to get it

1. To get the pass, go via this special Now TV link*, which will be working from 00.01 until 23.59 on Thu 20 Jul. Once on the offer page, sign up or sign into your Now TV account if you have one. 

35 REPLIES 35
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Nice one, i will keep my free day sports pass on my account until NowTV have 100% definitely sorted out the on going intermittent picture freezing issues (suppose i have got a year so lets hope it's resolved by then). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Guys

The FREE link doesn't work anymore.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

Hi UKBob,

Don't worry the link for the free 1 day sports pass is not yet active Smiley Happy

It says you can claim the Free day sports pass tomorrow Thursday the 20th of July for the start of the Golf Open.

Just as a pre caution i am going to keep checking this link through out the day (in case the link is activated early) but i am expecting it to be available from midnight tonight for a 24 hour period only.

Suggest keeping an eye out on here for today and tomorrow when hopefully the link will become active to redeem your free 1 day sports pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

The FREE link doesn't work anymore.

@ukbobboy  working from 00.01 until 23.59 on Thu 20 Jul.  It ain't Thursday yet.

If you have a day pass already on your account then use it today.

If you have a week/month pass, tough!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User

Nice one, i will keep my free day sports pass on my account until NowTV have 100% definitely sorted out the on going intermittent picture freezing issues (suppose i have got a year so lets hope it's resolved by then). 

@schnapps  as it is free I will "suffer" the picture freeze.  Have been watching Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football channels this morning and not noted any freeze at all on my Roku stick.  Ultimately I get 99% plus of the event which is better than 0%.  OK, it should be fixed but it is not a total disaster as far as i am concerned.  Won't stop me moaning on the other thread 🙂 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Don't get me wrong i won't be moaning about the NowTV Sports service when the pass is Free.

However what i expect has a paying NowTV sports customer is a streaming service that works 100% without this intermittent random picture freezing of their sports broadcasts which has been on going far too long IMO.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @Anonymous User

Hey Schnapps

Cheers for clearing that up but, in my defence, in your subject heading you posted on 18th you did say "or maybe tomorrow". Well, it is tomorrow.

Guess I just jumped the gun.

Gun to head.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

@schnapps @Anonymous User

Hey Schnapps

Cheers for clearing that up but, in my defence, in your subject heading you posted on 18th you did say "or maybe tomorrow". Well, it is tomorrow.

I found the promotion late last night and went to the page that said "Tomorrow" hence the maybe.  Defence not accepted 🙂