cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass voucher not working

Dear Team,

i got a 3 months entertainment pass voucher code.

it is not activated since 2 yrs. now it is not working.

could you please help me to activate it.

if anyone contacts me at : [email removed] or [Number Removed] i can give more details.

Thanks

Vasanth

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently the systems don’t work that well today. 

I got a 6 month entertainment pass voucher, I applied and it said that I then had free entertainment pass until October, however this was not correctly applied to my account at all. Apparently I am now in the 14 days trial when I have this account since 2016...

To make things worse I contact NOWTV and the person I talked to tells me that I already applied the voucher in 2016 when it is a completely new voucher and I used it this afternoon at 2pm... not great customer service either. Why would this made sense to this person escapes to any logic? Why would I try to apply a pass that, according to him, I already used in 2016 and then contact them...? I think he didn’t even looked at the vouchers’ code...

Please, could you solve your systems’ issues and correct this?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If the code is 2 years old it will have expired - codes usually have a 12 month limit. The best you can do is pop onto live chat and see if they can help you, not sure if they will after 2 years though. 

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

This is a public forum so I'd recommend your phone number is moved.

@Karl-F @Tony-D - could you edit the post above to remove mobile number.