cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delete + Fees

Can you please delete my account. You have been charging me, and i have cancelled the pass. Can You Also Refund me For 2 Months Worth
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please delete my account. You have been charging me, and i have cancelled the pass.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  when you cancelled did you get email confirmation of the cancellation?  If not it was not cancelled correctly.  I know it takes several confirmations that you want to cancel.  What you need to do is pop on to chat and they will help regarding the cancellation and a refund. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same issue you have been taking monies from my account whenever you like..
3 payments in one month previously you took two payments..
I have bank statements to prove you have been overcharging myself..
The service you provide for charging is not correct and I would like a refund please for I am not happy with you charging my account when you think it's ok to do so..
please advise on this matter thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User are the amounts all the same? Now has various passes which cost different amounts. If you take a quick look at "my account", then "view my bills" you can see what you have been charged for. See if that matches your bank statement. If it doesn't then you may have a duplicate account. However this seems unlikely if the number of payments varies. In order to prevent charges it is wise to have a payment pin. If you do have a duplicate account then chat can investigate, contact link in my post above.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.