cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling account

Hi

I would like to cancel my account and I cannot find an option online. I am paying £6.99 a month but wish to cancel this as I am not using it.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Go to My Account>My Passes and under your active pass you will find a grey cancel button.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Go to My Account>My Passes and under your active pass you will find a grey cancel button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant as i have forgotten my password. my wife got through to live chat yesterday but they wouldnt discuss the account as its in my name.  i have been trying for half an hour to go to live chat but just keep going round in circles.  i have got this far using my wifes new log in as we have signed up for another 6 months so we have 2 active accounts and need to cancel the one that should have been cancelled

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email regarding this soon.

Thanks

Andy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you read this help guide article linked below on how to retrieve your forgotten password ?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Forgotten-Username-or-Password

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks but I have no passes I literally signed up for the free trial and then started paying £6.99 which I now wish to cancel.

Naomi
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

This should still show up under My Passes.  If you're having problems, best bet is to contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dose this delete your card details as I don't want to be charged
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you want to cancel your NowTV account and have your personal details together with your bank card details removed from their database, you will need to contact NowTV live chat or alternatively you can send them an email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I do the live chat?