cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

'Cancel' and 'Add Voucher' options have disappeared

When I view my active passes the grey 'Cancel' box, and the 'Add voucher' options are not there. Instead it simply says "Want to cancel this pass? Please call...." followed by the customer service number. Is there any reason why this would be the case? I'm a Now TV broadband customer, would that have anything to do with it?

Thoughts?

Pete

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. 

Yes, it's because you are a Combo customer, you get moved onto a slightly different system to the one you would have been used to before. If you want to cancel or make changes to your passes you will need to ring that number (which is free from your home phone while you are a Combo customer).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response, however I am not a Combo customer. I joined Now TV Broadband 6 months ago, before that was an introduced. Also the Cancel and Add Voucher options were still available until two weeks ago, when they mysteriously disappeared...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

It sounds silly, but are you sure no one has accessed your account without your permission?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion, but in order to join the Combo package I would have to cancel my current subscription and sign up again, meaning I'd have to pay a new connection fee, and be without internet for at least two weeks. So I doubt anyone did it without me noticing Smiley LOL

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...I'm a Now TV broadband customer, would that have anything to do with it?

Yes it makes a difference. You even get your own dedicated NOW TV Combo sub-section to post in!

Do you wish to cancel one or more of your NOW TV subscriptions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response. I'm not on the Now TV Combo package, as that was not yet available when I joined the broadband. I pay for my broadband, tv pass and movie pass seperately. Also the options were still available for months after I joined the broadband but have now vanished.

I don't currently wish to cancel, It's more the hassle of having to phone up everytime I want to add a voucher (I often use vouchers to pay for my movies pass).