cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can my children activate passes via the now tv box?

Hi, for some reason ive been being billed for the movies pass (which i want) but also the entertainment pass that i never signed up for or have watched. Is this something my children could of done from the now tv box or xbox? shouldnt there be some sort of verifaction before you start charging. 

Not happy at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User yes they can, that is why it is recommended a payment pin is put on the account. If you pop on to chat and explain the situation they can check no one has watched movies. So long as that is the case you should be able to get a refund. To reach chat click the red contact link in my signature and then select chat.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User yes they can, that is why it is recommended a payment pin is put on the account. If you pop on to chat and explain the situation they can check no one has watched movies. So long as that is the case you should be able to get a refund. To reach chat click the red contact link in my signature and then select chat.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you have not set-up the 'Payment PIN' option in your NOW TV account, then yes! 

Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'Payment PIN'.
  • Follow the necessary set-up instructions.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your answers, I have now set up a payment pin and received a refund from the nice person on the live chat.

A* Service, Thanks 🙂