cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation when pass is still active

I have just taken out the Black Friday Cinema Pass offer, which is valid for a year.

However, I don't want NowTV to start automatically charging me for a monthly pass when my current pass expires.

I know that is a year from now, but I am likely to forget to cancel it in a year's time!

If I cancel the pass now, will it still be active for the full duration of the pass (e.g. next November)?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I think you will find the answer in this help article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/black-friday-offers

If you cancel at any time during your offer period, your Passes won't auto-renew at the end of your pre-paid period, and you won't be charged again. You'll still be able to watch for the full 2, 9 or 12 months you've paid for, but your Passes will show as cancelled in Passes & vouchers.

You won't be eligible for a refund for any months you don't use if you cancel before your offer ends.

Don't forget that if you want to cancel more than one Pass, you'll have to cancel each of them separately.

When you cancel make sure you go through all the step by step instructions on screen until you get the green thumbs up message confirming you have cancelled, then jump back to Passes & Vouchers on your account to check it says cancelled next to each pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for confirming.

I suspected that this might be the case, but I wanted to make sure first.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

As the Black Friday 12 month offer already kicked in on your account or does it say your offer will start in X days time when you check by going to Passes & Vouchers on here ?

If it says that there is a number of days left before the 12 month offers starts on your account, then to be on the safe side if it was me i would wait until you are into the 12 month offer before you cancel the passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

The pass started on 19th November, so it is now active.

I will cancel soon.

Many thanks for your help.