cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I have a break from my 6 month entertainment pass and at a later date restart to use remainder?

A 6 months entertainment pass was included in my nowtv box deal.  I activated it on 8th Nov.  If I cancel the pass before 7th Feb with 3 months viewing used, can I continue with my 3 months remaining credit at a later date, or will that credit be lost please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it will be lost
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it will be lost
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It won't be lost, if you cancel now the pass will continue working until your 6 months is finished and then the pass will end. Cancelling just stops it auto-renewing at the end, it doesn't lose any days. It's often a good idea to cancel early to make sure you don't forget.

Whilst you won't lose any time you won't be able to pause the pass and resume the remaining days at a later date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy,  will cancel just before the renewal due in May.

Vinnie.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy, if @Anonymous User doesn't watch for the 3 months it will effectively be lost.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks 4268,  you would think that a pause facility could easily be built into their voucher system wouldn't you.  Bit unfair but that's life!!  Thanks again,  Vinnie.