cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

By sport

Does a sport pass include BT? Am I able to watch the champions league final through it?
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The nowtv sports pass only includes the Sky Sports channels.

If you want to watch the match for free than your best option might be YouTube where BT are showing the game for free.

More info here about how to watch the match.

https://www.a516digital.com/2018/05/bt-announces-free-to-access-champions.html

I watched the the Europa Final recently on YouTube via the BT live stream where i tested it out on both HD & 4K and the only downside was that BT was streaming in 25fps where the motion wasn't has good compared to 50fps that BT uses when you subscribe to BT Sport on their BT Boxes.

Suppose i can't moan to much because at the end of the day BT offered the match for free on YouTube.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya, I only have a nowtv box that has an app for you tube.  I don't have Now Tv sport, Sky sport or BT Sport.  Would I be able to live stream the Champions League final on the you tube app on Now Tv?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be fine using the Youtube App on the NowTV box to watch the Champions league final via the BT live channel stream.

Just enter BT Sport in the YouTube search engine and there should be an option just before the match start to watch the live stream.

Worked for me when watching the Europa league final the other day Smiley Happy

Would suggest you take a look at some on the highlight games on the BT Sport YouTube channel on your box to see if they are playing fine and you can live with the 25fps refresh rate.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey, thanks so much I will give it a go!