cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being charged after cancelling

Hi I cancelled my subscription two months ago and am still being charged. The help section says I may have accidentally set up another account but I have no idea if I have or how to access it to cancel the service
Thanks
Danielle Beech
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, I will need to ask for some further information via e-mail. I will send you a message in the next 5 mins, keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good evening, 

I signed up for  free trial on the 8th of november we went to watch somethig on the tv through ps3 we tryed to get it to work for about half an hour it didnt work so I cancelled it.. on the 30th of november my Bank was charged with 6.99 so I cancelled it again and ive been charged again on the 23rd of December.If I was using this service and watching programmes id understand but I have'nt watched one thing on Now tv and ive had to pay for the privalige even after cancelling, Can someone help me please?

H.reeve x 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is account related I will send you an email

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There was a mis-spelling of my email address its.

[email removed] 

Sorry to be a pain, hope you dont mind resending it..

Thankyou 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive changed it on my details I didnt realise I couldnt post on here,

Thankyou  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled now tv and I'm still being charged have looked and no active passes and no other accounts , what do I do 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User go on to chat and ask them to remove your card details. Also add a payment pin.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.