cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account problem - Manage Devices is blank

When I select/click on 'Manage Devices' in my account, all I get is a busy icon and no list of devices.  I have left it 'indicating busy' for at least 10 minutes and the page remains empty.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am accessing my account via PC.  It is the correct NOW TV account for the 4 devices (1 LG TV and 3 NOWTV black boxes), that I am currently using.  I also keep getting 10021 concurrency errors even with 1 or no devices receiving a broadcast; this has been going on for a few days.

Never mind, I have just sussed the Manage Devives problem.  It's Firefox 50 causing the problem.  I tried Chrome and it displays correctly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

• What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access your NOW TV account?
  • Are you 100% sure that you've logged onto the same NOW TV account as your NOW TV playback device?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am accessing my account via PC.  It is the correct NOW TV account for the 4 devices (1 LG TV and 3 NOWTV black boxes), that I am currently using.  I also keep getting 10021 concurrency errors even with 1 or no devices receiving a broadcast; this has been going on for a few days.

Never mind, I have just sussed the Manage Devives problem.  It's Firefox 50 causing the problem.  I tried Chrome and it displays correctly.