cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluefox54
Mentor

how do empty my basket ?

how do empty my basket ? i've continually got sports monthly in basket and can't get rid of it , so

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@bluefox54 

And now I have just done the same, because the Hayu in my basket resurfaced 😢

That left arrow didn’t clear it; it just exited the still-loaded basket.

Let’s see if the cache clear exorcises it 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RoyB
Legend

@bluefox54 

I have previously given this advice:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/sport-membership-in-my-basket-how-do-i-remove-it-pls/...

but I never got any feedback as to whether it worked or not 😢

So if you can try it, can you please report back? TIA

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
bluefox54
Mentor

thanks Roy , there is no arrow next to the "your membership" so its still in my basket , i've tried on 3 different browsers . I've set a pin , but still can't get empty basket. thanks again for reply though 

RoyB
Legend

@bluefox54 

Sorry that didn’t work then 😢

Next step, I think is to ask Now directly how you do this, over Live Chat.

The following link leads you to direct contact with Now:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; the Nowbot, while it means well, doesn’t know its own limitations, and it won’t help you once you get to this stage.

I’m hoping Now will tell you how to do this for yourself, so we can all learn from it; it would be silly if only the support staff on Live Chat could do it.

But if they offer, let them 😛

As before please keep us posted on progress with this.

bluefox54
Mentor

Thanks again , I'm not sure , but I think the problem was solved by clearing the history , cookie cache on all the browsers , it seems the basket is empty now . all the best  

RoyB
Legend

@bluefox54 

And now I have just done the same, because the Hayu in my basket resurfaced 😢

That left arrow didn’t clear it; it just exited the still-loaded basket.

Let’s see if the cache clear exorcises it 😛

bluefox54
Mentor

Thanks for your help Roy , hope this solves the problem , and hopefully i'll remember what to do next time , all the best