cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ian3
Advocate

england cricket on sky/nowtv

i feel robbed as i took out the six month package offer on the understanding from all your tripe and on other media that sky had the india v england test series then only to fine at the very very last minute that bt had the coverage following a last min deal with the bcci i realy dont know what the hell is going on this is why i have cancelled my now tv from this month you have taken 2x 17.99 on false prentences you should have made it clear that a contract had not been finalised with the bcci i would then have waited 

trully appauled 

TV has become a complete ripp off i will also send a similiar email to offcomm

Ian Birchall

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ian3 

You’re rant is misplaced I hate to say, look at this link to explain the purpose of the forum.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ian3
Advocate
Rubbish TV is rotten to the core that's what I think and I am not alone I have no other means of leaving a comment nothing on the website how am I let people know my frustration
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ian3 

There are many ways to complain, but the main way is to email Sky viewer relations. As NOW can only show what Sky get.

viewer r @ Sky .uk (ensure no spaces)

ian3
Advocate

@ian3 

@gavs82008 no the answer is total rubbish now TV is sky

RoyB
Legend

@ian3 

You are preaching to the choir here 😢

Anyone who feels as you do is long gone, and the people still here are rubbing along with Now tolerably well.

You might want to go and have a rant on Now’s Twitter/X feed; perhaps some kind soul will tell you how to get your money back, as we would have done if you had only asked.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ian3 

Is there a point to the posts or just to say Sky is rubbish?

NOW can only show what Sky have. So it’s really bugger all to do with NOW. 

Have already told you how to leave a complaint to what Sky show. Trust me I have done it countless times, do they care? Of course they don’t!

Like @RoyB says are you wanting a refund? Well you need to speak with staff direct through live chat. Which we both can point you in the right direction.