cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NinaG
Observer

Renewing of my contract

I would like to renew my contract. I have phone number in my renewing email, but I'm deaf and cannot speak phone. Is there any option to do renewal without call?

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @NinaG 

My Father is partially deaf, but I am with him when I phone on his behalf when it comes to the 12 month Broadband renewal contract.

Do you use Twitter (X) where I know the NOW Twitter Help Team do sometimes respond to their customers via a DM.

Or perhaps drop NOW support an email using the address in the screen shot below to see If they can communicate back to you by email to arrange for renewal of your NOW Broadband.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

NinaG
Observer

Many thanks for the email address! I'll try to write on this.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @NinaG 

Also I don't know if anything in this NOW article helps in the link below (couldn't see anything to aid you under your circumstances / requirements).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/accessibility-support 

NinaG
Observer

Unfortunately, there is only phone number for call there 😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @NinaG 

When you click on the green get in touch button from the NOW Accessibility help article it should show this (see screenshot and there should be a link which I have circled in red to click on to send them a message).

youdoodle-2023-10-11T16-34-25Z.jpg

NinaG
Observer

Wow! Yes) I managed )) I have sent the message. Thank you very much for help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @NinaG 

Just had another read of the link article above and if you click on the how to get in touch green box, a further screen page appears, where there is an option to fill out an online form.

Make sure you click on the Broadband and pick a Broadband topic most relevant plus adding your details on the email Broadband offer you received before sending the form.

Hopefully the NOW Broadband Team will respond and help you out.

NinaG
Observer

Thank you! I have tried to write to [email removed]

chilli2
Elite

Read that end of "contract" email very carefully , if its the end of your first 12 months with Now then it will probably contain some "deals" if you agree to sign up for another 12 months minimum term.

If its the same as i had, and others have had then all of these "deals" will be more than you were/are on at the moment .

Lurking, hidden away at the bottom of this will/may be a do nothing option , I, and others have had this do nothing option which is the same price as the initial sign up , so by doing nothing you could well end up saving much more than actively renewing and signing up to a new minimum term.

The catch being that towards the end of this "offer" period, usually 12 months you may not get a reminder so you will need to keep a check on when the offer ends, as your monthly bill may double .

When you sign up to Now broadband, and almost every other ISP you sign up to a minimum term contract , when this minimum term period ends it goes to a monthly rolling contract, if you do nothing this is what will happen - the service will still continue however the price may change to a standard rate if you do not get any offers applied by default , so there is no need to panic as you will not loose your internet access/phone at the end of the minimum contract period