cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

On my payment history it says I paid my subscription on the 28:01:18, but yet when I went to watch my movies last night it told me I had no valid pass and had to paid again, so even though I have paid I have to pay why ??
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable
[image1.png]
[image2.png]
##- Please type your reply above this line ##

[image3.png]
I have sent screenshot of passes, payment and log in username
I hope this helps
Sent from my iPhone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry it saying next payment due Feb so it is registered online, still not on box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing here
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On box it saying I signed in as [email removed], before I was signed in as hodg96, does that make difference, don't know who changed it
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

No it shouldn't make difference if you use your nowtv username or email address

I always in the past used my username when using nowtv, but noticed that with the latest software update version 4.4  on my boxes are now logged in with my email address.

If your username or email address is correct on your boxes then you are signed in with the correct account details and nothing to worry about.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I attach pic on here
Anonymous User
Not applicable
If your on an iPhone hold down anywhere on where you type message a round circle will pop up let go and a bar with select and other bits will pop up then push the arrow button till you see add image then select the image you want xxx
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not on I phone
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

To attach a picture you should see a button the says photos, and then you can select a photo that you wish to insert. 

Photos community.JPG

Let me know how you get on. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What device are you using when going to the nowtv website on your internet browser to take a screenshot of My Passes and My Payments ?

Are you using a Windows PC or Laptop or something else, if you can confirm the device perhaps somebody can talk you through how to take a screenshot and upload the photos here on this forum thread.